103P and Pacman

  • emartincz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi.

      October 1th - Great imaging opportunity and I have clear evening. Incredible. Very nice comet in binocular, especially with small magnification! Coma 25', 7 mag. First image is with Canon 30Dmod and ED80/600+Vixen 0.67x reducer. ISO1600, 4 min. Second is with Canon EF-S 17-85 at 24mm. Comet and Pacman also visible as green and lila dots :-)

      http://tinyurl.com/26c3ceg

      http://tinyurl.com/2db55n6

      Not so saturated and smooth as your CCD images, but what can I do with DSLR ;)

      Thanks for your kind words, I'm only "lover of the sky" - nothing about scientific astronomy, only beauty of the skies..

      MaG