103p 20.9.2010

  • emartincz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hi all.

      You have really great images, especially Rolando and Michael! I have only small telescope and DSLR, so I can't take this short time exposures. But with my ED80/600 and Vixen 0,67x reducer I took this image of comet and nebulae (vdB158-LBN 534) and star cluster NGC7686. It was long and terrible day with standing up at 3 am. but today I am satisfied with this image. I hope for ion tail in near future, now I can't find anything like this.

      http://udalosti.astronomy.cz/obraz/foto/comet/103p/103p_20100920_50p.jpg

      20.9.2010, 01:40-02:55 UT, 15x5min, ISO1600
      Canon 30D, Celestron ED80 a Vixen 0,67x (402 mm), GSO mount, autoguider

      Martin Gembec
      Czech Republic
    • tricks46
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
        Martin that is a great shot! Post all of those you get.
        Mike H.

        --- In Comet-Images@yahoogroups.com, "emartincz" <martin.gembec@...> wrote:

        > Hi all.
        >
        > You have really great images, especially Rolando and Michael! I have only small telescope and DSLR, so I can't take this short time exposures. But with my ED80/600 and Vixen 0,67x reducer I took this image of comet and nebulae (vdB158-LBN 534) and star cluster NGC7686. It was long and terrible day with standing up at 3 am. but today I am satisfied with this image. I hope for ion tail in near future, now I can't find anything like this.
        >
        > http://udalosti.astronomy.cz/obraz/foto/comet/103p/103p_20100920_50p.jpg
        >
        > 20.9.2010, 01:40-02:55 UT, 15x5min, ISO1600
        > Canon 30D, Celestron ED80 a Vixen 0,67x (402 mm), GSO mount, autoguider
        >
        > Martin Gembec
        > Czech Republic

      • emartincz
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
          Hello Mike.

          Thank you. I think, I forgot you as one of my favorite imagers of comets ;) You can show us, that black&white images are also very good. Clear skies next month.

          Here are some other images:
          http://udalosti.astronomy.cz/?p=63

          MaG

          --- In Comet-Images@yahoogroups.com, "tricks46" <tricks46@...> wrote:

          > Martin that is a great shot! Post all of those you get.
          > Mike H.
        • Michael Jaeger
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
            Hello Martin

            This are very good images. We would be happy to see more.

            Best regards
            MJ