2009K5 near NGC 6946 colour image

  • schmidtcamera2500
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hi

      Thank you that you like my bw-image.

      Now i had finished the LRGB photo with only

      L-1x4 min and RGB 90/90/100sec

      http://www.cometpieces.at/images/phocagallery/2009k520100425lrgbweb.jpg

      best regards
      MJ
    • dfischer@astro.uni-bonn.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
        A gorgeous picture! Now ... would be be, err, morally acceptable to remove
        that obnoxious satellite trail that has really nothing to do with the
        amazing cosmic constellation? It's really spoiling the view, IMHO.

        Dan
      • Gustavo Muler
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
          El 25/04/2010 22:21, schmidtcamera2500 escribió:

          > Thank you that you like my bw-image.
          >
          > Now i had finished the LRGB photo with only

          Beautyfull job.

          great image !!!

          best regards, gustavo.
        • FRANK GUTOWSKI
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
            Very nice image Michael. Also appreciatated the black and white too.

            Frank

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
              Hi Dan, it´s already done. Please refresh your browser. Beside the
              satellite trail - there are a lot of MP trails but I have not removed them
              :-)

              Gerald