Personal Reformation

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007

      This has been on my mind for a long time now and Chris touched on it too. I mean I probably don't have a very accurate picture of what America is like Spiritually either. But I have tried to get across and smash the somewhat rose tinted spectacles some folks across the pond mistakenly think my country is in that way.  But prayer for revival and true church growth of course is a must. Yet if John Calvin, John Knox and the like were alive today rather in the days they were, I can't imagine that the ONLY thing they would do would be pray about it.  We seem to have no active reformation moving wherever in the world on any level  as compared to yesteryear.  We no longer (to my knowledge) make public convenants either.  It just seems to me, that for true Reformation to spread, we should be doing more than merely sitting around praying for it. (though of course that has its place.)

      Did Sept 11 2000 make any noticable difference to Americas spiritual state?

      And on the above,  does anyone think the same, and if so, I'm not at all sure how it should be gone about. So feel free to fire away.

      ~Deejay