New file uploaded to CombatAircraft

  • CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
      group.

      File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
      Uploaded by : zelukebeju0385 <zelukebeju0385@...>
      Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      zelukebeju0385 <zelukebeju0385@...>
    • Half Assed Astronaut
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 3, 2003
        Ben,

        I realise you've been pre-occupied recently, however,
        we need to eliminate spam from the list, before it
        takes hold.

        I'd be pleased to assist with shared moderator status
        if you would care to implement that status.
        MaX

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Benscan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 19, 2003
          Hey MaX,

          I just got finished clearing out both the spam and the spammers and I truly appreciate your offer to help. So welcome as a Moderator to this group and any help you could give in making this a better, more interesting and more fun group would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately the "real" world intrudes in and I'm not able to provide the time and attention that I would like to, to this group but with your newly added help, I think things will get lots better.

          Thanks and Happy Flying!
          Ben

          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
            group.

            File : /CAF/CAF Tora.JPG
            Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
            Description :

            jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
          • CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
              group.

              File : /CAF/Corsair.JPG
              Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
              Description : In the air where it belongs!

              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                group.

                File : /CAF/Fifi.JPG
                Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                Description : A B-29

                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                  group.

                  File : /CAF/He111.jpg
                  Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                  Description : Their HE-111 before it crashed

                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                    group.

                    File : /CAF/Mustang.JPG
                    Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                    Description : P-51 Mustang

                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 26, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                      group.

                      File : /CAF/P-40.jpg
                      Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                      Description : P-40 Warhawk

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jan 2, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                          group.

                          File : /CAF/He111_2.JPG
                          Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                          Description : HE111

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jan 2, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                            group.

                            File : /CAF/Tora2.JPG

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jan 2, 2005
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CombatAircraft
                              group.

                              File : /CAF/Spitfire.JPG
                              Uploaded by : jjmessenger <jjmessenger@...>
                              Description : Spitfire