Movie search

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Ahoy! All! This time I am 'beating the bushes' for "Battle
      Taxi", a 1954 movie about helicopter recues behind enemy lines
      during the Korean debacle, staring Marshall Thompson (never heard of
      him)...and..."Dragonfly Squadron", another 1954 film depicting small
      observation aircraft in Korea , this time with John Hodiak in the
      leading role. Any help anyone? WalkAwayLandings to you all,
      Christopher!