Poll results for CombatAircraft

  • CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 69 , Jul 2, 2003
      The following CombatAircraft poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: See Post #705

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Looking TOWARDS photographer, 2 votes, 66.67%
      - Looking AWAY from photographer, 1 votes, 33.33%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CombatAircraft

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • John Lozon
      Message 69 of 69 , Aug 2, 2006
        Max I didn't because nothing there really interested me

        MGC <max_g_cunningham@...> wrote:
        --- In CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com, John Lozon wrote:

        > looks like only two people participated
        > CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        ______
        Right and YOU wern't one of them.
        It's the height of summer vacation season,
        we usually do a little better, but not by much.

        Out of about three hundered enroled on the list
        only a very few contribute reguarly.

        MC

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/