Compliments from Scramble!

  • Frank Noort - Scramble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hello all.

      The Scramble team wishes you all the best for the new year!

      We would like to thank all people who contributed to the magazine, our
      subscribers and all other Scamble supporters in the world for their
      contributions by offering our yearly screen saver as a token of our
      appreciation.

      You can download your copy freely from
      http://www.scramble.nl/screensaver.htm

      May all you wishes come true for 2003 and we hope you will enjoy our
      services just as much or more in the coming year.

      On behalf of Scramble Magazine
      Frank Noort
      Webmaster@...
    • Benscan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        And a Happy New Year to Scramble and the member of Combat Aircraft.

        May 2003 bring you all great joy and success.

        Happy Landings!
        Ben