Free Kindle Download - Vietnam War Novel

  • GNolly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      I just wanted to let you know about a free download of Hamfist Sampler, a (roughly 100-page) selection of chapters from the three novels that comprise the Hamfist Trilogy. The Sampler will be a free Kindle download on 20-22 July. http://www.amazon.com/Hamfist-Sampler-Adventures-Hamilton-ebook/dp/B00A2M6KGO/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374292864&sr=1-5&keywords=nolly

      There's aviation! There's combat action! There's even a love story!

      If you don't have a Kindle, you can get a free Kindle-for-PC reader from Amazon.

      Enjoy! And please tell your friends!

      And, if you like it, please leave a review on Amazon.

      Thanks!

      George
      P.S. – free sample chapters and info at www.genolly.com