The Lighter Side Of Aviation

  • starfireusa2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      Well, I've done it again. I open a board dedicated to the lighter
      side of aviation. The foul-ups, the screw-ups, and the just plain
      silliness that can occur around airplanes and airfields.
      There are photos of non-fatal accidents. The weird, and sometimes
      bizarre accidents that can happen. Stories, jokes, and other fun
      stuff. Just as long as it is aviation related is all that matters.
      This is also the place for things that may not fit elsewhere. The
      weird and the wonderful are more than welcome. So, come on over and
      take a look.

      Robert Conner, Owner
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OH-NUTS/