National Insignia

  • starfireusa2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi. I posted a zip file on my board of the world's national aircraft
      insignia. There are about 200 different insignias in it. I posted
      this so that you all can identify the nationality markings.
      So, come on over and check it out.
      Robert
      (I do hope the Moderator won't be upset with me for this.)
      * WARNING! SHAMELESS PLUG!!! *
      X-Planes@yahoogroups.com
    • Benscan@aol.com