Bright Star pictures

  • ference huynen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      Two great publicity shots from the joint US-Egypt exercise Bright Star.

      Ference

      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Dear Ference,
        Those are indeed some great shots. Thanks for taking the time to share them with us and please excuse me as I'm way behind in answering my mail.

        Question: Do you or any of our other members think that the F-22A Raptor and the Joint Strike Fighter will survive Donald Rumfield's budget cuts??? He's already cancelled the US Army's Crusader self-propelled cannon which I think is a shame since it would have replaced virtually all current big guns in the US Army's inventory. Well he seems determined to cut at least on aviation project so which one do you think will get the ax.

        Happy Landings!
        Ben