This was just unbelivable

  • richhoofer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2007
      My father friend sent this to him to see.
      I still can't belive it.I don't think any aircraft can fly like this
      inculding a F-15
      here is the link
      http://www.sonnyradio.com/F15.wmv

      Let me know what you think!
      paul
    • richhoofer

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
          Hey Paul,

          I've seen the Raptor fly in person this past May and the F/A-22A is a
          quantum leap ahead of everything else that's even on the drawing
          boards. It can do things that the Su-37 Flanker would never attempt and
          is stealthier than the F-117A Nighthawk. ONly about 380 of them will be
          purchased due to their cost: $250-million! Whew! But it's supposed to
          work in conjunction with UAVs and other manned aircraft. We'll see what
          we're getting for our tax dollars.

          Happy Landings!
          Ben

          --- In CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com, "richhoofer" <gigantor11@...>
          wrote:

          > My father friend sent this to him to see.
          > I still can't belive it.I don't think any aircraft can fly like this
          > inculding a F-15
          > here is the link
          > http://www.sonnyradio.com/F15.wmv
          >

          > Let me know what you think!