Re: [CombatAircraft] jones beach airshow

  • Benscan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hey Paul,
      Thanks for the airshow info.. Did you attend? If so how was it?
      Happy Landings!
      Ben

      In a message dated 5/22/2007 2:28:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gigantor11@... writes:

      Once,
      Again it is that time of year ,
      A time to remember .. well looks like long Island will put on a
      Airshow http://www.jonesbea chairshow. com/ ... Some of the airshows
      planes will be at replubic airport in farmingdale for a short
      time .....I could see them there ..unfortunately with the way gas
      prices are aslo , parking and addmission ..The show is out of my price
      range . Hope all enjoy the holiday !
      Paul

      .

      See what's free at AOL.com.