Can't ID two planes I saw today

  • Paul Delorenzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi ,
      I was at air show today .And the WW2 bombers where flying .Selling
      tickets to take riders so, they was taking off and landing many
      times through out the day.Saw a liberator, A plane that looked like a
      liberator but it's nose had no window on it. Also, there was a plane
      that looked like a B-29 But smaller.It was great had it's nose art
      still on it with all these's bombs painted in yellow near its
      pilots window.I did not understand why it had a bunch of X's under the
      Bomb markings.
      Could someone fill in the blanks
      Thanks Paul
    • MaX G Cunningham
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
        Well, let's see, there's the B-25 Mitchell

        http://www.constable.ca/b25.htm

        And the B-26 Marauder,

        http://www.ww2guide.com/b26.shtml

        The Douglas A-20