Re: [CombatAircraft] Don't Forget Our Other Group!

  • P38eddie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      Can you send me an invite please? My computer works (barely) for e-mail
      only. Have to go to the public library to surf at all. Thanks. Ed Hubbart
    • Parazo Jerico
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        That's also my problem...max, may you also invite me
        please? My application seems to have disappeared into
        a black hole....

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
          Jerico ?

          If you're talking about the F-20 group, you're allready on there.

          Here's the link to the photo group that Ben setup a while back
          as an additional extension for the photo storageto capacity on the
          main CombatAircraft site.

          MC
          ______________________

          --- In CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com, Parazo Jerico
          <jericoparazo@y...> wrote:

          > That's also my problem...max, may you also invite me
          > please? My application seems to have disappeared into
          > a black hole....
          >
          > --- P38eddie@a... wrote:
          >
          > > Can you send me an invite please? My computer works
          > > (barely) for e-mail
          > > only. Have to go to the public library to surf at
          > > all. Thanks. Ed Hubbart
          > >

          > __________________________________
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • MGC
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
            --- In CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com, P38eddie@a... wrote:
            > Can you send me an invite please? My computer works (barely) for e-
            > mail
            > only. Have to go to the public library to surf at all. Thanks.
            Ed Hubbart

            A friendly reminder maybe in order that the Aircraft images extension
            forum is intended only for pictures, and as a general rule we don't
            post messages there.

            The F-20 (LWJF) is a topical extension group for those with a
            developed interest on this subject, and who seek alternative
            perspectives, research, 0 and detailed analysis.

            _________
            And another photo group, setup by one of our participants.
            But not an official extension of CA, not that, that means anything.

            MC
          • Parazo Jerico
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
              Ok, thanks!:>