Re: [CombatAircraft] Pearl Harber

  • Benscan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hey Justin,

      I haven't seen it yet as I'm waiting for the lines to die down just a little
      but when I do go I definitely think it'll be worth it. I think from what
      you've told us it will be.

      Happy Flying!
      Ben

      In a message dated 5/28/01 11:02:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      jjmessenger@... writes:

      Have you seen the movie yet? It has a lot of great airplane action,
      much more than I expected. I was impressed.

      Justin