Re: [CombatAircraft] Re: Airplane - please read all the way--it is not a joke...

  • LA
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 4:53 AM
      Hello Max

      re: However,  I'm interested,  and perhaps would be some others,   Would you say that there's a comsensurate measure of public  support in Oz,  for the Iraqi occupation,  and war effort overall,

      From what I can gather Max...the major consensus is that Aussies don't want their troops in Iraq.,want them pulled out ASAP...so the support is not that high from my understanding

      re: What about further military intervention say,  in Iran ? How would you characterise Australian public support
      for that ?

      I would say it would be minimal

      Many cheers
      Lara from Melbourne
    • MGC
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 5:22 AM
        Thanks for the information, that's very interesting, along with the
        pending outcome of the British election.
        MC

        --- In CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com, "LA" <larmelli@b...> wrote:
        > Hello Max
        >
        > re: However, I'm interested, and perhaps would be some others,
        Would you say that there's a comsensurate measure of public support
        in Oz, for the Iraqi occupation, and war effort overall,

        > From what I can gather Max...the major consensus is that Aussies
        don't want their troops in Iraq.,want them pulled out ASAP...so the
        support is not that high from my understanding