(no subject)

  • Benscan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Sorry Members that you haven't heard from me lately. I've been wondering why I haven't been getting any email from the group. I just thought things had gotten quiet until I checked. I don't know what's the problem but for some reason my email from this group isn't being forwarded to my home email address so I'll have to check my mail at the group's website and make my responses there.

      Thanks everyone for making this one of the best aviation groups on the Net.

      Good Flying!
      Ben