New poll for CombatAircraft

  • CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 5, 2001
      CombatAircraft group:

      Which aircraft do you think will win
      the JSF competition?

      o Boeing X-32
      o LockMart X-35
      o Both versions
      o Neither version
      o No opinion

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • CombatAircraft@yahoogroups.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 2, 2006
        CombatAircraft group:

        If an international investigation proves that Vladimir
        Putin, or someone close, was ultimately responsible for the deadly radiation
        poisoning and contamination of internationaly shared
        resourches and facilities, should he/they be put on trial,
        for an act of international terrorisim ?

        o Yes
        o No
        o maybe
        o Don't know, don't care
        o I plan to drive to Deleware to spend christmas holidays
        o Absolutely
        o I love the phantom, because it big ugly, noisey and fast,,
        o I love the pahntom because it's big beutifull and fast

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!