new member

  • ference huynen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hi Ben,

      I've just joined your new club. I've also asked my British e-mail buddy
      Billy to join.

      Bye for now,

      Ference.

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Benscan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
        In a message dated 11/6/00 9:15:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        ference_huynen@... writes:

        << Hi Ben,

        I've just joined your new club. I've also asked my British e-mail buddy
        Billy to join.

        Bye for now,

        Ference.

        Hey Ference,
        Welcome!. Thanks for joining and for asking your buddy to join. I can't think
        of anything else to do because when Joey left the group, he didn't leave me
        with any of the options needed to become the new owner of the group. So
        instead of just trying to go along with the headless 101Airplanes Ulimited, I
        decided it was better to just start another group that others could get on
        whenever they felt they wanted to. Thanks for joining.
        Happy Landings!
        Ben
      • Mihai Pruna
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2000
          Hello everybody

          I just joined the group.I also created my own group,dedicated to air
          combat(aircombat)
          Just thought to say hi to everybody.Fly high and watch you 6 :)

          FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
        • Benscan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2000
            In a message dated 11/18/00 1:34:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            mihaipruna@... writes:

            Hello everybody

            I just joined the group.I also created my own group,dedicated to air
            combat(aircombat)
            Just thought to say hi to everybody.Fly high and watch you 6 :)

            Welcome aboard Mihai,

            And Good Luck with your group! Please do tell us what you favorite combat
            aircraft is and anything else you'd like to talk about.

            Happy Landings.
            Ben