20th Annual Crab Feast It's time!!! The pilgrimage is soon! On Thursday, October 8, a number of Detroit sailors will be attending VIP day at the Annapolis Boatsailor570
Hello, I am considering adding a shower to my Columbia 26 MKII. I have had multiple people tell me just to use a transom shower. While it would be easier, Iphilip_campbell2000
New standing and running rigging, boom, electronics, Yamaha 9.9 high torque long shaft, canvas, furler and headsail, anchors. MUST SELL. $5,000 firm. 1969drkeizer
This a Group for the Columbia 26 MKII and K models Please share your photos and stories and comments.
Sail on and forever.
S.V. GHOST "EL Condor Pasa"
- May 14, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.