My place for rent (nwsp)

  • Nancy Lieberman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
    Hi All!
    I have a great townhouse in Louisville that I am looking to rent out.

    $900 / 1br - Super Cozy, Quiet 1BR Townhouse w/ attached garage in Louisville - Price Negotiable

    Available May 1st

    This one bedroom, one bath townhouse w/ attached garage and front deck (faces greenbelt and cul du sac) is perfect for a single professional or couple. The complex is small and friendly, but plenty of privacy. Walk to grocery store, movie theater, restaurants, bus and open space (just steps from the door!) The loft area makes a great in-home office or workout area. Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, and Fridge. Lots of closet/storage space. Central air, wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, designer paint throughout - Feng Shui aware. Pool in complex. All water, recycling and trash are included. Great access to US36 - close, but you don't see or hear the traffic.

    Non-smokers only, pet OK on approval.

    "Banish care, it's no time for it now - on with the dance, let joy be unconfined is my motto..." Mark Twain
  • Nancy Lieberman
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
      oops, that's available May 22nd! Sorry!