Our Carriage House is for Rent

  • Stephanie Wooten
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009

      Hello Everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know that Miles and Hilary are moving out of our carriage house December 13th. They are moving to South Africa. They maybe able to leave December 1st if necessary.

      Please forward this email onto anyone you all know looking for a One Bedroom House on 3 Acres to rent. For all the details, here is the link to our Craigslist ad-

      Thank You,
      Stephanie