Hello friend!

  • Meg Stetson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 5:59 AM

      Hay,
      Welcome to visit our company website
      babatte.com  , Our major business  are  wholesale .We  provided  the electrical products with top quality : motorcycles /notebooks/phones/projectors,  and so on, which come with world famous brands, such as sony, apple. All  of our items are brand new and from the manufactures directly and they owns 1-3 years' international warranty time. Importantly ,you can enjoy the free shipping for most of them. The total expanses just are the item values.You do not need to pay any more extras .
      Website:
      babatte.com
      We are looking forward to hearing from you!

      Thanks,

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
    • Meg Stetson