NOLA ticket trade

  • Chad Schneckenburger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Shot in the dark here, but if anyone wants good seats instead of the floor for NOLAween, I would love to trade with ya. We mail ordered and all of our friends got floor and we received seats so we would really like to be with them. The seats are in Section A, row 15 - I suspect the sound will be just about perfect there.

      We have 2 for each night. If interested (or know anyone who might be) please let me know.

      Thanks

      Chad

      B&T - can you forward to SD Crew? Thanks