Denver area folks

  • Shawna Sprowls
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:05 PM
      hey all
      I just realized that this hasn't been mentioned here, but Sam Holt will be playing in our area this weekend, as well as next. Tonight he is playing with Eric Martinez and Tori Pater at the Moontime Bar and Grill, tomorrow night at Highland Pacific...next Friday at a new festival called the Realm Festival in Newcastle, CO (10 miles west of Glenwood Springs), and next Sunday at Cervantes in memory of Michael Houser. Get out and support these guys if you are around!