Looking for good music DVD's as Xmas Presents (nWSP)

  • Chad Schneckenburger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
      I am looking for some suggestions of good music DVD's that people on this list really enjoy to buy as Christmas presents. Anything beyond the obvious (Last Waltz, Stop Making Sense, TEWSY) would be most helpful.

      Thanks and Happy Holidays!

      Chad

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • tybliss1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
        Here are a few that come to mind. Some may be obvious, and some are
        more of a documentary than concert, but I'll through them down
        anyway...

        - To Tulsa and Back: On Tour w/ JJ Cale
        - Eric Clapton: Crossroads Guitar Festival
        - Tom Dowd & The Language of Music
        - In the Shadows of Motown - The Funk Brothers
        - Grateful Dawg
        - The History of Rock & Roll Box Set
        - Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii
        - The Song Remains The Same