New Email Address

  • Meredith Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hello everyone!

      In lieu of the recent overload of spam at this email address, I have modified it a bit.  Please note that after today, this email will no longer be current.  My new email address will be:

      Sorry for the mass email!

      Thanks,
      Meredith

      Take along some of your favorite things, cause you're going to need them.....

      Meredith L. Bryant
      1413 Smith Street SE
      Atlanta, GA  30316-2735
      404-931-9573 (cell)