Poly-tap-toxic Rocks

  • Keith Vaughn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      Spinal Tap was friggin awesome, hilarious, over the top, and beyond all expectations.  Thanks to everyone who put that together.

    • mizzdee2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        I'll second that.  What a great performance!  I have to say though, the audience was a bit slack on the costuming!  Great stuff, very funny!  Wonderful production.  I can't wait for 007 New Year!  What will they come up with next?

        dd

        Keith Vaughn wrote:
        Spinal Tap was friggin awesome, hilarious, over the top, and beyond all expectations.  Thanks to everyone who put that together.

      • chrishrach
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          Spinal Pap definitely had the knobs turned all the way to 11.

          Cheers to the Leprechans of Little Stonehenge !

          --- In ColoradoSpreadkin@yahoogroups.com, Keith Vaughn <kwvaughn@...>