Stockholm Syndrome

  • billbassconcertsinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hey All,

      We just wanted to remind everyone that Stockholm Syndrome will be
      playing at the Boulder Theater this Sunday, October 10. Tickets are
      only $17 (a veritable bargain in today's day and age) and there is
      All Ages seating in the balcony. So, if you have not had the
      opportunity to check out SS, we highly recommend that you do so.
      They tore the roof off the Gothic and Aggie this Summer and stole the
      show at Red Rocks the Vote last month.

      We hope to see you there and as always, thanks for the support.

      Bill Bass Concerts, Inc.