THIS Friday at the Grizz!!!

  • Michele WEITZEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      Hey folks....

      Please join me for happy hour on Friday, July 9, from 5:30-7:30 at the
      Giggling Grizzly in downtown Denver (2Oth and Market).
      A good friend and great musician, Brain Sofer, will be playing an acoustic
      set, and he's pretty darn good!!!

      Check out www.briansofer.com for a listen to some of the songs.....very
      Dylan-esque.

      Or check out www.giggling-grizzly.com for bar info.

      It promises to be a blast.....!!!
      Free admission, and great Happy Hour Specials, $2 well drinks AND domestic
      beers, and $5 dozen wings!!!!!!!!!

      Michele Weitzen
      Admissions Advisor
      Outward Bound
      1-800-243-8520x2377
      720-497-2377 direct
      www.outwardboundwilderness.org

      "From the top of the mountain you can see far and wide....
      But you still can't see the other mountain's other side...."