bloodkin tourdates

  • Meredith Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      hello all
      my friend berger, denver resident and fellow spreadneck (he calls himself).  asked me to post these dates! hope some of you can make it.  i caught them in athens a week or so ago, was a real good time. hearing the originals some of us have come to love so....hopefully this link will work.
      panic on and on.....
      meredith

      Take along some of your favorite things, cause you're gonna need 'em.....

      Meredith L Bryant
      1715 Beacon Hill Blvd NE
      Atlanta, GA 30329
      404-931-9573(cell)