Nov 1 NYC - Members of The Meters, P-Funk, Wild Mags, Papa Grows Funk, Bloodkin,

  • funkitupyall2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      TICKETS ON SALE TODAY AT 10:30 est THROUGH SCITICKETING.COM OR
      WWW.BBKINGBLUES.COM

      The Night Cap Jam @ BB King Blues NYC
      George Porter Jr. - The Meters
      Bernie Worrell - Parliament Funkadelic & Woo Warriors
      June Yamagishi - Wild Magnolias & Papa Grows Funk
      Chris "Fatoye" Theberge - Groove Collective
      Topaz McGarrigle - Topaz
      PLUS VERY SPECIAL NEW ORLEANS GUESTS!!

      BB King Blues NYC to Host Post Widespread Panic Super Jam

      Members of The Meters, Parliament Funkadelic, Wild Magnolias, Papa
      Grows Funk, Groove Collective, Topaz, Bloodkin & CubanStack come
      together for a Widespread Panic After Party – Nov. 1st 2003

      Already known as the premier club in NYC, BB King Blues, located in
      the heart of Times Square, will host a Widespread Panic after party
      on Nov. 1st, 2003 that is sure to knock your socks off. Its
      comfortable club/lounge atmosphere is exactly what the doctor has
      ordered after an arena show.

      Appropriately titled, The Night Cap Jam, the show is to consist of
      George Porter Jr. (The Meters), Bernie Worrell (Parliament Funkadelic
      & The Woo Warriors), June Yamagishi (Wild Magnolias & Papa Grows
      Funk), Chris "Fatoye" Theberg (Groove Collective), Topaz (self
      titled), and some very Special New Orleans Guests. If that wasn't
      enough stimuli to the aural region of the brain, Athen's own Bloodkin
      and D.C.'s up and coming CubanStack will split sets in Lucille's
      lounge. So in short, the two stages at BB King Blues will see
      simultaneously 2 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Members lay down the funk
      with some other heavy hitters from New Orleans as Bloodkin, the band
      who is credited for writing some of Panic's well known songs such as
      Can't Get High, End of The Show and Who Do You Belong To rocks out
      Lucille's. To top it off, BB King Blues is located only 8 short
      blocks from Madison Square Garden (located on 42nd Street between 7th
      & 8th Avenues). So put on your "A" game for Panic's last Halloween
      celebration for two years and come celebrate how Panic would want you
      to – NOLA Funk Style.

      Tickets to see this jam of legends, Bloodkin and CubanStack are
      available through SCITICKETING.com and ticketmater.com for $21.50.
    • funkitupyall2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2003
        MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR TICKETS TO THIS ASAP BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINATELY
        BE SOLD OUT COME NOVEMBER 1.

        --- In ColoradoSpreadkin@yahoogroups.com, "funkitupyall2000"

      • Ashley E. Arroyo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2003
          We got ours!!!  I think this is going to be mucho, mucho fun.

          Can't wait for Halloween y'all!   Now if we could only figure out costumes.....

          Do you Yahoo!?