iso some stuff

  • Wade M. Sears
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      Happy Friday fellow wranglers,

      I've been looking for a few shows for a while with no luck, so I thought
      I'd see if anyone on this list has any of the following:
      11/6/92 Norfolk, VA (long shot)
      6/12/98 Red Rocks (someone's gotta have this one)
      7/14/00 Kansas City (Fred and I need this)
      If anyone's got any of these shows, pleas drop me a note. I'd love to set
      up a trade.

      Also, does anybody have the Hempilation CD? My roomate had it in college
      but I've never been able to find it in any stores. Any information to help
      me track down a copy would be most appreciated. For those of you not
      familiar with the CD, it has a beautiful studio version of "It Stoned Me"
      by our boys as well as some great tracks by bands such as Blues Traveler,
      Black Crows, Ziggy Marley, Gov. Mule, and Cyprus Hill, to name a few. Its
      a benefit CD for NORMAL.

      How about starting some discussions on this list? Its been pretty quiet
      around here lately. Is everyone going through summer tour withdrawl?

      Wade
    • DE BARDELEBEN WHITNEY
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
        I got the CD off the internet, not too sure about the site address,
        but I'd be happy to burn it for anybody.Have a good afternoon,

        Whitney

        On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Wade M. Sears wrote:

        > Happy Friday fellow wranglers,
        >
        > I've been looking for a few shows for a while with no luck, so I thought
        > I'd see if anyone on this list has any of the following:
        > 11/6/92 Norfolk, VA (long shot)
        > 6/12/98 Red Rocks (someone's gotta have this one)
        > 7/14/00 Kansas City (Fred and I need this)
        > If anyone's got any of these shows, pleas drop me a note. I'd love to set
        > up a trade.
        >
        > Also, does anybody have the Hempilation CD? My roomate had it in college
        > but I've never been able to find it in any stores. Any information to help
        > me track down a copy would be most appreciated. For those of you not
        > familiar with the CD, it has a beautiful studio version of "It Stoned Me"
        > by our boys as well as some great tracks by bands such as Blues Traveler,
        > Black Crows, Ziggy Marley, Gov. Mule, and Cyprus Hill, to name a few. Its
        > a benefit CD for NORMAL.
        >
        > How about starting some discussions on this list? Its been pretty quiet
        > around here lately. Is everyone going through summer tour withdrawl?
        >
        > Wade
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: ColoradoSpreadkin@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: ColoradoSpreadkin-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/ColoradoSpreadkin

      • steve mckay
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
          This cd is still available at Amazon.com.