Skip to search.

New Years '98 - THANK YOU!

  • jusitn pritchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Whomever sent Cindi that show for me is the freakin' SHIZZZZ!!
      I think she snuck around me and got it off this list.

      That was the fly this fish could NOT resist!
      Actually, it was more like a crab trap.

      Probably won't leave my CD player for a long long time.

      BnP:
      RL Burnside
      8-27-00
      The Grove
      1 disc.
      I think i've offered it here, but If you like that Delta sound and don't
      have it, gimme a shout.

      Caught JoJo and Co. in Vail*. Too freakin' much!
      Cedric Burnside was playing drums for Kenny Brown. They were Awesome!
      Played with the Assassins some too.
      A very fine fella. The man can beat the drums a new one!
      (*must also mention thigh deep puff)

      Anyway, thanks again! Ya'll take it easy.

      Justin