xtra keystone

  • Ashton Hargrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Greetings folks,

      I have 1 extra ticket (w/o camping) for both Sat. and
      Sun. up at Keystone.

      If you haven't bought tickets yet, or know of a friend
      who hasn't bought tickets yet, put them in touch.

      I'm willing to barter or do a cash deal, whatever
      works. I'm always on the lookout for usable 4-season
      camping gear, kayaking gear, and ski gear (esp. wide
      brake bindings) - the tickets could be part of a deal
      for something like that. Or comp. tickets for the
      2000-01 ski season if there are any of those floating
      around yet.

      Perhaps best of all, if you deal with me you won't
      have to deal with the ticketmaster fucks.

      rock on-
      ashton

      http://invites.yahoo.com/