Henry Parsons Project Spring Tour Update

  • Josh Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002

      Hey All!

      HPP's spring tour kicks off this weekend at the Tin Lizzie.  We will be playing on both Sat. and Sunday of this coming up weekend (6th and 7th) in Lodo 14th & Market.
      The rest of our schedule is as follows:

      April 12th Cactus Jacks Saloon in Evergreen
      April 13th Goat Tavern, Keystone
      (1st Annual Mud Bug Bog see below for more details)
      April 14th, 21st, 28th at
      Tin Lizzie

      THE FIRST ANNUAL MUD BUG BOG!

      SAT. APRIL 13 FROM 2:00 'TIL NO ONE IS LEFT STANDING!!

      @ THE GOAT, U.S. HWY 6

      KEYSTONE, COLORADO

      MUSIC BY HENRY PARSONS PROJECT AND SWAMP COOLER

      $20 INCLUDES ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAWFISH, RED BEANS & RICE,  CORNBREAD,
      AND

      MORE IMPORTANTLY....ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER!

      TICKETS ARE GOING FAST AND MUST BE PURCHASED BY APRIL 6

      Tix available at HPP shows!

      LODGING:

      For anyone interested:  We have reserved 7 slope side Condos that are
      approximately 20 yards from the Goat Tavvern.  These are 3 Bedroom
      Condos, complete with their own hot tubs.  We are getting them for $330 each,
      they sleep about 7-10.  If anyone is interested in reserving one of these
      let Jenny know by April 6.  303-399-1674.

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover