I need the URL for the WP EZ BOARD/Someone took my cane

  • daschoolsgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      I have to leave Atlanta. I stayed in case someone had turned in my
      cane to the Lost and Found at the Philips, I just called, it was not.
      My cane was resting on, next to, under...the coats of the people who
      were standing next to me on the rail, Andy, Pete and their crew, one
      of them told me he "lives" on the WP EZ Board. I need to contact
      those guys, I need to find my cane. I will pay for the shipping. Will
      someone send me the web address for that EZ Board? Help me somebody,
      PLEASE!