RE: [ColoradoSpreadkin] redrox tix trade?

  • gary mitchell
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2000
      I second this idea one thousand percent......
      mail order has saved me and everyone i know major headaches. and you have
      to have the CASH accessible to you within a relatively short amount of time
      to ensure your successful acquisition of tickets, and for everybody i
      know, that takes planning...........
      as a bartender at a bar about 15 minutes from red rocks, (cactus jacks in
      evergreen) and due to the fact everyone in town knows every time gary's
      not working, he's seeing panic, i get asked about 3 times a night if i can
      get any extra's. one guy offered me $200 for just one night.(AS IF) so
      seeing first hand how many people want these tix, i will never risk it if
      i can mailorder, and you can pretty much be prepared for it if you plan
      ahead. EVERYONE GOT THEIR COL. BRUCE TIX FOR FOX/BOULDER ON JULY