Everyday Companion RARE Collectors Set

  • Ted Rockwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      In commemoration of our fifth anniversary publishing the Everyday Companion
      we are having an auction of rare out of print books on eBay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1492247932

      Now is your chance to pick up that first or second edition Everyday
      Companion you've always wanted! Auction ends on December 11th.

      We call it a collector's set and it includes the out of print first, second
      and hard cover third edition Everyday Companion and the first edition
      Touring Companion. All books are signed by Ted and will include a couple of
      goodies not mentioned in the auction (an unbound cover for the second
      edition, unbound picture inserts, postcards, and other items the folks at
      everyday companion have accumulated over the years).

      This is a rare, one of a kind offer and these are the last copies of those
      books available. This is a perfect gift for every fan of Widespread Panic
      and can be gift wrapped at no extra charge.

      All proceeds go to support the maintenance of
      http://www.everydaycompanion.com/

      This is the only time all four books have been sold as a set.

      Sorry for the cross post and the marketing email but felt a lot of people on
      these lists would want to know about this.

      Peace, Ted