Oak Mt Insanity

  • r00m2fly@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:02 AM
      This weekend was my first Oak Mt. run. I'll never miss another.
      That's 'nuff said, but I'll ramble on a bit for anyone who cares ...
      First things first: If you were there, thank you...it was the whole freak posse that made this what it was
      The band: DIRTY. Tighter than I've ever seen them, and not just here and there but more and more as the run went
      on...Raunchy and gritty and fucking havin' the time of their lives
      And in the midst of it all...reggae....in sultry Alabama.
      Mikey played reggae and the south skanked
      never heard such beautiful music
      what the fuck they are on FIRE
      still not quite believing it all went down
      crazy beautiful dream
      you know what I mean...

      Of course, as soon as I get 'em I will pass 'em along to ya'll

      Thanks a whole bunch freaks