paola soleri???

  • Kevin Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Am I the only one here that is surprised this thing is not sold out yet? Who's been there before? Isn't it only a 2900 capacity venue? I guess the fact that they are weekday shows helps.

      Damn I'm stoked about seeing 5 panic shows within a 6 day period at some of the finest outdoor venues in the country.

      Who else is with me?

      btw, anybody got any of the spring shows yet. Love to trade for them. I'm at phishhook ... username: kevirose.

      peace, kev
    • Kevin Rose