more earning power

  • steelie-mcmath392@parkoverthere.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:59 AM
      Hello guys, just some information for everyone who, like me (well like how i was), doesn't feel they are getting the recognition for the work they do at the company they work for. I gave these guys a call (270) 8373127 and they helped me get setup with my B. of Art deg ree in 2 days from a fully recognized agency, and within another month I had applied for a new, and much higher paying, job and found that my B. of Arts was accepted by well over 95% of the places I applied at. Pretty crazy couple of months to be honest, but have to say I'm doing pretty well right now.