The Little Lead Soldiers site has the figures pictured in all their variants. Now I have all the info I was looking for. Thank you all so much. I never coulddavid_helber
Thanks to all who replied. I realized that the torsos were shared, and my armless figure could play nearly anything. I just wondered if there was a standarddavid_helber
On further inspection, I'm pretty sure these are from Little Lead Soldiers, as they don't position the drummer's arms correctly. The PMD sets came email@example.com
wargame, wargames, war, battle, military, simulation, hobby,
model, modeling, models, modelmaking, Victorian bla bla bla
- Jan 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.