http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/HU012594/cavalry-in-t he-mexican-revolution Biker scouts: Alway first on site. Ken Haferhafer2@bellsouth.net
Ken Interesting. Any chance of a photo? Most photos I have turned up have the suspension on the rear left and on the waistbelt. Could you give me the link tomikeblake3
Oddly enough, I have a Federale sabre. It has a straight blade, with a brass hilt. The grip is bound in black leather, wrapped with a bras wire in firstname.lastname@example.org
wargame, wargames, war, battle, military, simulation, hobby,
model, modeling, models, modelmaking, Victorian bla bla bla
- Jan 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.