Game AAR

  • James Manto
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2010
      A fictitious punch up with the Russians.

      http://rabbitsinmybasement.blogspot.com/2010/07/battle-of-goatpakhora-station.html

      Thanks for looking
      James
    • John Moher
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010

        That's great James - excellent stuff - you have a great writing style! :-)

        John Moher - Auckland, New Zealand.

        http://wargaming.info

        http://modernspearhead.net

        Side Shows of the Great War:

      • Gabriel Landowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
          Nice figures and terrain!
        • John Moher
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010

            Yes indeed Gabriel - I particularly liked the painting effort on the rail
            lines... I have a set of those in black plastic (with the 'OO' or similar
            trains that are about the right scale for 28mm - that were discussed on here
            at length a couple of years ago)... If I can get my rail lines to look that
            good when I get around to painting them I'll be pretty happy... (although I
            suspect a bit more rust/dust on the 'sides' of the actual rails wouldn't go
            amiss for the ultimate authentic look).

            :-)

            John Moher - Auckland, New Zealand.
            Wargaming.info: http://wargaming.info
            Auckland Wargaming Club: http://awc.wargaming.info
            Side Shows of the Great War:

          • Sgt. Guinness
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
              Great report and pics. I'm doing a similar game based around a train station. The battle is in Egypt, 1882, Nefisha Station. The Brits will be advancing against regular Egyptian troops, Gendarmes, and mounted Bedouin defending the vill and surrounding territory. I will be using TSATF for my 25/28mm troops.

              Cheers,

              JB