Re: Pet stores: pagodas

  • clive1872
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In ColonialWars@yahoogroups.com, "pulpmurch" <murch@...> wrote:

      > I've never seen the bridges in the series. Anyone know of any images
      of
      > these? I need a Chinese 'rainbow bridge' for my China Station layout.
      > Bob
      > www.pulpfigures.com
      >
      >http://www.blueribbonpet.com/disp_prod.php?
      cat=1&search=BridgesOfTheWorld&dispsearch=0

      but I don't think they're quite what you want

      Clive
    • Mintz, Mark
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 1, 2007
        Bob, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I've got a ruined chinese bridge from an aquarium range (not sure which one though). There's pictures of it on Sir Rand's site, dispatches, Raid on Li Valley...
        http://ca.geocities.com/ehpeaell/01LiValley.html

        Mark

        --- In ColonialWars@ <mailto:ColonialWars%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com, "clive1872" <clive.smithers@...>

      • edgington52@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 1, 2007
          Oooo! Two new accounts I hadn't read! Good stuff, Mark!
          David Edgington
          Who is quite pleased, even though he didn't need a bridge
          From: "Mintz, Mark" <mark.mintz@...>
          > Bob, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I've got a ruined chinese
          > bridge from an aquarium range (not sure which one though). There's pictures of
          > it on Sir Rand's site, dispatches, Raid on Li Valley...
          > http://ca.geocities.com/ehpeaell/01LiValley.html
          >
          > Mark

        • Al Maurer
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 2, 2007
            Bob,

            I'm shocked--shocked I say!--that you wouldn't build the bridge
            yourself. Terrain Master that you are? :-0

            Got a picture in mind of what a Rainbow bridge should look like?

            Al

            pulpmurch wrote:
            > I've never seen the bridges in the series. Anyone know of any images of
            > these? I need a Chinese 'rainbow bridge' for my China Station layout.
            > Bob
            > www.pulpfigures.com
            >

            > --- In ColonialWars@yahoogroups.com, "clive1872" <clive.smithers@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            >> In the UK, my local "Pets at Home" store has the full rnage,
            >>
            > including
            >
            >> some interesting bridges

            > *** NEW FILE ATTACHMENT LIST ***
            > ColonialBattles-subscribe@onelist.com
            > (For battle reports and pictures)
            >
            > Community email addresses:
            > Post message: ColonialWars@yahoogroups.com
            > Subscribe: ColonialWars-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Bruce A Meyer
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 2, 2007
              > I'm shocked--shocked I say!--that you wouldn't build the bridge
              > yourself. Terrain Master that you are? :-0
              >
              > Got a picture in mind of what a Rainbow bridge should look like?
              >
              > Al
              >
              > pulpmurch wrote:
              >> I've never seen the bridges in the series. Anyone know of any images of
              >> these? I need a Chinese 'rainbow bridge' for my China Station layout.
              >> Bob
              >> www.pulpfigures.com

              http://pacifi.ca/home.html

              Bruce
            • pulpmurch
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 4, 2007
                Not quite Mark but getting close. Al is right, I will likely be
                better off to scratch build one.

                A google search for 'Chinese Rainbow Bridge' will show the structure
                I'm thinking of. It is a distinctive and elegant design which evokes
                a very Chinese ambience.

                Bob
                www.pulpfigures.com

                --- In ColonialWars@yahoogroups.com, "Mintz, Mark" <mark.mintz@...>