Re: Old Glory Sikh Wars Range - Anyone have pictures

  • Leon C Kriser
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      I'd like to see the British Lancers if anyone has them.

      --- In ColonialWars@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Plumer"

    • Mark.Stevens@HattiesburgClinic.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        I have some of the Sikh cavalry & they are very nice-sculpted by Chris
        Hughes. Mark Stevens

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
          Mark:

          Thanks for the information. Although I will be mainly painting Brits, I would like to paint some of the Sikh regular cavalry also. First on the list will be the Sikh Cuirassiers. Best Regards...Clyde...