Re: Fw Believe it or not.

  • Ed Lizak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
      There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
        This letter I wrote to my daughter, might be of considerable interest...its got to be a sort of wargamer's 'Believe it or not!'

        Mal.WRIGHT
        BATTLES AND RESEARCH PAGE FOR WARGAMERS.
        http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Resort/1043
        http://www.users.bigpond.com/gallopingjack/
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
          Ain't it just so Ed!!

          Mal.
          There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.