Kudos

  • thelondonwarroom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Golly Gee! Tis enough to make a girl blush. Thanks for the nice
      remarks about our service.

      We do try to give good, promt, friendly service. Every now and then
      an order slips in the cracks or a mistake is made but we try really
      hard to be thorough.

      We appreciate good customers as well. Thank you very much for
      supporting our efforts.

      Now to get back to work on that site and get the Gaslight Rules up!

      Sharron